Scandlines Easy Return Ticket 2021 – round trip included
Table of contents
The Scandlines Easy Return Ticket is the perfect ferry ticket for your flexible Denmark holiday 2021.
- one-way ticket
- Outward and return journey included
- Return date freely selectable
- Ticket can be cancelled free of charge
- no risk
With this ticket you have full flexibility. You only book the fixed outward journey and are flexible on the return journey on any departure until 21 December 2021. You’re not taking any chances. If you do not use your ticket, you can cancel it free of charge up to the original travel date.
Book your Scandlines Easy Return ticket now
Questions & Answers about the Easy Return Ticket 2021
Can I freely choose the outward and return dates?
Yes, you only book the outward journey and are flexible with the return date until 21.12.2021.
✅ How long does the action run?
The Scandlines Easy Return Ticket is available until 21 December 2021.
✅ On which routes is the offer valid?
The offer is valid on the following ferry routes:
- Puttgarden-Rødby with Helsingör-Helsingborg
- Helsingborg-Helsingör with Rødby-Puttgarden
- Rostock-Gedser with Helsingör-Helsingborg
- Helsingborg-Helsingör with Gedser-Rostock
- Øresund Bridge with Gedser-Rostock
- Øresund Bridge with Rødby-Puttgarden
- Rostock-Gedser with Øresund Bridge
- Puttgarden-Rødby with Øresund Bridge
* Valid for passenger cars up to 6 m in length incl. max. 9 people. On the outward journey, the ticket is valid for the booked departure and all other departures with free capacity on the booked day. On the return journey, the ticket is valid for all departures with free capacity until 11.12.2021. Unused tickets can be refunded free of charge before the start of the journey. The ticket can be booked online free of charge. Length surcharge for cars over 6 m in accordance with the applicable rules.
** We have concluded an agreement with Scandlines Deutschland GmbH. For each sale of Scandlines Deutschland GmbH products we can receive a commission from Scandlines Deutschland GmbH.