Helsinki is located in the south of Finland on a peninsula. Several parks enliven the colourful image of the city. Many buildings date from the Art Nouveau period. In addition to residential buildings, it includes both the main railway station and the National Theatre. You will find especially many art nouveau houses in the streets Kauppiaankatu and Luotsikatu. The Suomenlinna Sea Fortress is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which you can reach quickly by Ferries from Helsinki’s Market Square.
Table of contents
Timetable, Prices & Availability
Enter your travel details in the connection search to check times, current prices and ferry availability in the port of Helsinki.
Ferry connections from & to Helsinki
Here you see an overview of all ferry routes which currently call at the port of Helsinki:
- Ferry Helsinki – Travemünde
- Ferry Helsinki – Mariehamn
- Ferry Helsinki – Saint Petersburg
- Ferry Helsinki – Stockholm
- Ferry Helsinki – Tallinn
- Mariehamn – Helsinki ferry
- Ferry Saint Petersburg – Helsinki
- Ferry Stockholm – Helsinki
- Tallinn – Helsinki ferry
- Ferry Travemünde – Helsinki