Life in Rosslare, Ireland, is dominated by the ferry terminal. Away from the harbour, Rosslare invites you with its green landscapes and beautiful beaches to extended walks and bathing days. The village itself is manageable and offers small shops, cafés, restaurants and a Romanesque church.
Table of contents
Timetable, Prices & Availability
Enter your travel details in the connection search to check times, current prices and ferry availability in the port of Rosslare.
Ferry connections from & to Rosslare
Here you see an overview of all ferry routes which currently call at the port of Rosslare:
- Ferry Cherbourg – Rosslare
- Ferry Fishguard – Rosslare
- Ferry Pembroke – Rosslare
- Ferry Rosslare – Cherbourg
- Ferry Rosslare – Fishguard
- Ferry Rosslare – Pembroke