As a district of the Hanseatic city of Lübeck, Travemünde is known for its promenade, which accompanies the river Trave to its mouth in the Baltic Sea. Visible from afar is the Old Lighthouse from 1539, which today houses a maritime museum. More modern is the New Lighthouse, which is housed on the 36th floor of the Maritim high-rise building. In the old town there are historic buildings such as the St. Lawrence Church or the Old Bailiwick from 1551.
Table of contents
Timetable, Prices & Availability
Enter your travel details in the connection search to check times, current prices and ferry availability in the port of Travemünde.
Ferry connections from & to Travemünde
Here you see an overview of all ferry routes which currently call at the port of Travemünde:
- Ferry Helsinki – Travemünde
- Ferry Klaipeda – Travemünde
- Ferry Travemünde – Helsinki
- Travemünde – Klaipeda ferry
- Ferry Malmö – Travemünde
- Travemünde – Malmö ferry
- Travemünde – Trelleborg ferry
- Trelleborg – Travemünde ferry
- Ferry Travemünde – Liepaja
- Ferry Liepaja – Travemünde