Sweden’s southernmost city offers a reconstructed Viking castle, a historic water tower and a beautiful market square. An excursion leads to a 5,000 year old dolmen surrounded by 18 other stones. The town museum deals with Trelleborg’s prehistory and early history. Hikers and cyclists can enjoy a well-developed network of paths, and the Swedish pilgrimage route also starts here.
Table of contents
Timetable, Prices & Availability
Enter your travel details in the connection search to check times, current prices and ferry availability in the port of Trelleborg.
Ferry connections from & to Trelleborg
Here you see an overview of all ferry routes which currently call at the port of Trelleborg:
- Ferry Rostock – Trelleborg
- Ferry Klaipeda – Trelleborg
- Sassnitz – Trelleborg ferry
- Swinoujscie – Trelleborg ferry
- Travemünde – Trelleborg ferry
- Ferry Trelleborg – Rostock
- Trelleborg – Sassnitz ferry
- Trelleborg – Swinoujscie ferry
- Trelleborg – Travemünde ferry
- Trelleborg – Klaipeda ferry
- Ferry Trelleborg – Karlshamn
- Ferry Karlshamn – Trelleborg
Addresses of the ferry piers in Trelleborg
To plan your journey to Trelleborg, you can find the addresses of the ferry terminals here.
|Shipping company||Address Ferry Terminal|
|Stena Line||Hamngatan 9
231 42 Trelleborg
|TT-Line||Norra Nyhamnsgatan 1b
Map from Trelleborg
Live webcam from the ferry pier in the harbour Trelleborg
Live video: To play please press the play button.